Good Way new store best online stores 2018 for kids - stories reader

Hot

Monday 12 February 2018

Good Way new store best online stores 2018 for kids

GooD Way

stores for kids

At the stop, the lifters seemed to stand standing, I had a bike that there were frequent incidents of looting in the city, so I do not bother anyone with fear

please click this add
When I returned home from office, many people would wait for a lift on the stop. Since a new way was made between the population, people got a lot of convenience, but this road could not be overwhelmed. It was more difficult to drive the roads, especially the small cars, because the ribs could not walk on this road, so at the stop often the lifters seemed to stand standing. I had a bike.
I was not afraid to have anybody with me for fear, but most people asked me for a lift, so I could ignore, he was a night of winter. When he arrived at the stop, he saw that only a young boy stood up, he asked for a lift before me so I thought that he would besiege me, but I shocked the head and dropped the neck in a negligent and went forward a bit ahead.

My car got out of control on the jump, The bike went to the rubbing time, including me and hit my back down, the wound was sensible in many places and was looking around. Meanwhile, vehicles used to pass through the passage, but nobody had to stop trying to stop. Because it was dangerous to keep there in the night, some days later, unknown people were returning to the people who were too cold because there were no Pathgriers, when no one came to help me, I tried to cure that moment. Someone gave me support, my bike on one side, did I try to stand but the legs did not take my weight. I started falling down Hrban man took hold of me .


Now I saw that this was the young man who asked for a lift from me, I did not give him a lift but he came to my aid. Then he called for ambulance and called some ambulance to the ambulance so that the driver With the help of this young teenager I was put to Stretch, then the young man did not mention a mobile phone number with one of the people gathered there and sat in ambulance, he brought me to the hospital and told me that he had my bike But has been handed over to the hotel's guardian and took the number carefully. Surely this young man helped me and helped me. When I reached the hospital, I felt very embarrassed that someone had lost or lost the spirit of serving or others, regardless of that.


He refused to give him up to the elevator, he helped me. At this time I decided that whatever I am now, I will do the work of people, especially if there is a chance, the reward of this young man must surely be avoided. I will taste, after health, I went to the office after one day, I saw this young man standing on the stop and stopped riding the bike near him and asked me my health asked me and thanked him. She said to sit down, she looked at her right, then a man aged a man who was trying to take a lift. He told me that I would take him from someone else.
Do not do it for a long time. After one day, she sat with me, she said to me, this life is unusual and helpless, if someone does not work, she insisted me to go somewhere daily. Do not let anyone make it right. I do not have to lose this good since that day, whenever I pass through, I will surround anyone and understand this path as a path of righteousness.
thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot