BULLS AND DONKEYS LATEST STORIES NEW 2018 / TOP ; - stories reader

Hot

Tuesday 2 January 2018

BULLS AND DONKEYS LATEST STORIES NEW 2018 / TOP ;


STORIES

Bulls and donkeys

There was a big landowner in a village. God gave it many lands, big houses and gardens, where all kinds of fruits were born in their own season. Apart from the cow and the buffalo he had a well-bull and Arabic donke


There was a big landowner in a village. God gave it many lands, big houses and gardens where all kinds of fruits were born in their own season. Apart from the cow and the buffalo he had a well-bull and Arabic donkey. The bull of the field was taken from the bull, and the mountain would be taken out by the ground and riding the donkey. Once he walked somewhere, he came out with a weakness.The landlord was a merciful man. He kept poverty in himself. Have a good arrangement for drinking and relaxing. Two four days later, when the Poor came from there, he said to the landlord, "Fourteen, I will never forgot what you have committed for me." You are seeing that I am a weak person. Yes, I can understand the words of animals and beasts. If you want, you can teach it in this knowledge, but you have to promise me that you will never tell anyone, Also listen to that if you say this to anyone, you will not be able to survive.
Chaudhary said: "Baba! I promise you that I will never tell anyone about this and you will remember this kind of grace."Well, Poor taught it to understand the things of animals and beasts and went away.The seller who had the bull used to walk in the morning from morning to morning. In the evening when she came home, she hungry for her food. Lalkin donkey would get green grass and gray food. The poor bull sees everything and keeps silent.The time passed. One day when the ox went back to the donkey while coming out of the fields, the donkey saw him losing and asked: "Why are you walking today, brothers, and you walk?"Bull replied: "Donkey Brother! Today I had to do a lot. When I was tired, the servant would hit the stairs on my back and legs. My leg has been hurt. Well, it's my destiny."
STORIES

The donkey kept silent and the bull went to his place. Where the bull tied, the landlord had to make a home for his servant. A few days later, the landowner also made a donkey for the donkey to the donkey. When both of them get time, they would talk to others. The donkey looked sad and quiet, and asked him: "Bull brother, what is it? Today you are silent. Do something."Bull said: "Donkey brother! What should I talk about? There are big lamps again today."Donkey said: "Bull brother, tell me the truth. I feel sad about seeing what you are doing, but I am sorry I can not share your sorrow."Bull said: "Donkey Brothers! You said the truth. Do not share any harm to anyone, you should give some advice, how will my life be touched by this problem and not resting it for two days?"Donkey said: "I have understood a recipe. If you do it then you will be saved for five days. Tell me?"Bull said: "Good luck and ask. Tell me, what is the recipe?"
Donkey said: "You should do that when the light comes to bring you to the hills, you stand up and close your eyes. They pull you, then you should take two steps and put a knee on it. Do not work and sit on the ground, if you do not come and take it on the ground. Do not get beaten like a beaten person. If you fall down, then he will bring you home. You do not even have to smell it. You will definitely get less than you do not eat grass grains, but some days you will get relief because you do not work hardly with a sick animal. You have to tell. Now you have the option to follow or not. "
lWhen the landowners who traveled with him then he heard the words of both of them and passed away. It was time to stumble. The servant clothed the donkey on the donkey's mouth and laid the ball before the bul. Bell bounced two. The next day, the young man came to bring a bull, and saw that the bull was sick. I have not eaten anything in the night. The servant went to the deceased owner and said, "Do not let the night go to the bull, neither does it eat nor drink, and today I have to drive it in the entire field, then bring another bull of the garden."

The landowner had heard the bull and donkey talk. Laugh in heart that donkey has read a lesson.The landowner said to the Hill: "Where is good? What is the need to bring another bull? Take the donkey."
The donkey had trouble. First, the whole grass must have eaten grass on the surface, which was in the morning from the morning, it was not respected until evening. Even if you do not mind it, After the sinking of the sun, when the donkey came and came to his place, Bull thanked him very much and said, "Brother, I have received such a lesson from you today that I did not get the whole age. God will keep you happy. " Donkey said nothing. He was in a thought that if he had been here for two days, then my life would go away. Good goodness to get caught in trouble.On the other day, the lane took the donkey and kept it in the hills until evening. When the donkey returned to Taka Hara, Bell again thanked him and wanted to talk about it.Donkey said: "Let them live. These days I have heard a bad news from the lord's tongue that my lips are standing. God keeps you in charge The bull stood up and asked, "Donkey brother! Listen to Tamira! Donkey said: "What do you mean? The owner said to Hillary," If the bell is more ill and it is not able to wake up, then call the Kazi and repeat it. " The bull picked the vessel by the name of Kazi and said: "What do you suggest then?"Donkey said: "I want you good luck every time. Now I recommend that you stand stunned, and when you wake up early in the morning, go happily with it and go to the Hill.
STORIES
These things were also hidden by the landowners, and he was laughing at heart both of his words. By fear of going to know John, Bull then followed the donkey's advice. Clear the pulse of the moon and start clipping. In the morning, the landowner reached his wife along the bull. The bull who saw his master started to get bored. It's too light. He found the ball perfectly. When he opened, he shook his head like this and went on shouting that the lord was unhappy The wife asked: "Why do you laugh? No laughing." Zamindindar replied: "It is a matter of concern that I heard and saw that I was laughing." Wife said: Tell me that thing too. " Zamindindar said: "It's not about telling, if I tell, you'll die." The wife said: "You are lying. You were laughing at me." Zamindindar explained that good luck! Why are you laughing at me? If you were not scared to die then I would definitely tell you. But when he was supposed to say, "Die or ask if I want to die." When the wife did not agree in any way, the landowner gathered all the neighbors and told him that my wife is insisting for something that will die after I reveal. People understood his wife very much and when he did not listen, he went to his house. The landowner went astray and went to Wudu to read two nets before opening. There was a chicken and fifty poultry in the landowner and there was a dog. The landowner went on to hear that the dog was very angry with the chicken bull! So where does the birds run away? Our master's life is going to go. The chicken asked: "Brother, what anxiety happened on it! Who suddenly got ready to die." The dog heard the whole story. The man who heard this story laughed and said: "Our master is also a foolish man, so that he may even die with his wife, and he should not listen to him. Why does not the owner do that that the honey tree in the house breaks the two straight straight tots and take it into the basement and drinks it so that they repent and never do it again. " Zamindindar heard of this disease and broke the shootings of the King and hide them in the basement.
STORIES
The wife said: "Now do Wudoo, now tell me?"
Zamindiryar said: "Let's go to the basement so that I can open my face, I do not even go to the other side and die."
The wife said: "Well." And went ahead in the basement. Zamindindar hit the door so much that he joined hands and said, "My repentance, then I will never stir up such a thing."
Then both came out. The relatives and relatives who were upset were happy and their wives started living with satisfaction till the death of the dead.    thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot